Tailored Training and Development
At Realise Performance we understand that each organisation and their employees have unique needs. We tailor individual training and development
programs to deliver the skills necessary to meet those needs.
As every person learns differently, we tailor our training programs to ensure that employees at all levels gain the skills they need for both their
current and future positions.
To ensure a richer learning experience, real-world examples are incorporated into all of our training programs and participants are encouraged
to share their experiences and knowledge with one another in a controlled and safe environment.
We also facilitate training for teams to help them develop effective strategies to improve communication and engagement and provide managers, supervisors
and team leaders with practical tools and techniques to lead, motivate and support their teams.
Our Training and Development Programs cover the following areas:
- Aligning Workplace Culture – Driving individual accountability and responsibility to realise organisation objectives
- Bullying and Discrimination – understanding what it is and what organisations need to do to stop it
- Customer Service “Moments of Truth” – creating a workplace culture focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Effective Workplace Communication – practical techniques to ensure the intended message is delivered
- HR for non-HR Managers – helping managers understand the basic principles of effective people management
- Managing Workers Compensation Claims – understanding both the legal and practical reasons for effective claims management
- Mate to Manager – Providing front-line supervisors with the practical skills required to effectively supervise and lead teams
- Performance Appraisal – making the process add value to employee performance
- Performance Counselling and Discipline – having difficult discussions and dealing with performance issues
- Recruitment and Selection – practical techniques to attract and appoint the right people
- Retaining Your Best Employees – practical skills to enhance employee engagement
- Teamwork – Working and collaborating with others to facilitate enhanced team performance
- Work, Health and Safety – understanding the legal requirements and establishing practical strategies to ensure a safe workplace